At the end of the 15th century the hospital (Bebenhausen Pfleghof) was built. As viewed from the inner courtyard, it is still obvious that the ground floor used to be an open hall with Gothic gateways. It once served as a fruit and wine press whereas today it is the hall of the Institute of Musical Science. At the corner towards the Collegiate Church there is a medieval entrance door into the chapel. On top of the door the emblem of the Cistercian monks from Bebenhausen and the inscription „Soli deo 1492“ and a Madonna are shown.